Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The beginnings of an Infant Wardrobe


While I know that baby still has almost 6 1/2 months before (s)he is born...I simply can't resist looking at baby clothes on the internet these days! They are just so precious...and looking at them makes me smile:)


Yesterday I went one step further & actually stopped at the Gap on my way home from work to buy this one particular onesie that I just absolutely could not resist. It has already started selling out online & so waiting until the birth to buy it wouldn't have been an option.


Our due date is September 8th & the astrological sign VIRGO falls between the birthdays of August 24th and September 23rd. Soooo...it is a *pretty* safe bet that baby will be a Virgo.

Hence...behold the cuteness before you, that has kickstarted the beginnings of an infant wardrobe destined for greatness:)

By the way, in case you can't read the miniscule print...it reads...

"I am kind hearted and generous. I will be a good listener, love to nuture...caring, creative, shy."

...xoxo...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought Nat would like this....

Keanu Reeves (Virgo, September 2, 1964)
Canadian Actor

Unknown said...

This is going to be a wonderful trip we are about to take. I can't wait to teach her/him so much.

Here is a song for Mommy...

I’ve got an angel
She doesn’t wear any wings
She wears a heart that could melt my own
She wears a smile that could make me want to sing
She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

She can make angels
I’ve seen it with my own eyes

You got to be careful when you you've got good love
Cause them angels will just keep on multiplying

You're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
Umm umm umm uhhhhhhmm

Bee Girl said...

Every website I check seems to say that Virgo is from August 23rd through September 22nd. Oops. I guess the babyGap design people must've goofed by a day or 2. LOL

Oh well.

In addition to Rob's Keanu Reeves discovery, there are many other cool people that share this astrological sign. Observe: River Phoenix, Elvis Costello, Regis Philbin, Otis Redding, John Ritter, Mother Teresa, Stephen King and Joan Jett.

Layne Staley, with a birthdate of August 22nd, 1967, missed being a Virgo by a day.