Friday, September 5, 2008

Only 3 days till "D Day"...and yet...


Our visit to Dr. Heinzel yesterday afternoon was pleasant, as usual...but rather uneventful, I'm sorry to have to report. I've made no progress at all since I last saw him and am still not dilated even a little bit. In fact, he says my cervix is still "posterior" and he's quite certain that Bean will arrive after her due date.

So, hey...kudos to those of you who voted as such in the Baby Poll;-)

We go back to see him next Wednesday for our regular weekly visit as well as for a "non-stress test" to make sure that Bean is doing all right in there, since we'll be officially past our due date at that point. I'll be sure to post an update after that appointment. Hopefully I'll have more exciting news to report then than I do today:)

On the funiture front...

Bean's *beautiful* crib finally arrived and I love it even more than the image of it I have been building up in my head for the past 4 months...but, sadly, we're still waiting on all the rest of her furniture.

I mean, honestly. I didn't realize that we should have gone out furniture shopping immediately after taking the positive pregnancy test, as opposed to waiting a couple of months. For goodness' sakes...we ordered it in MAY.

::sigh::

Ah, well.

I just keep trying to remind myself of how LOVELY her room will look once it has all finally arrived. It's just a bummer that its taking sOoOoOoOoOo long to get here.

No comments: