Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama's 1st Mother's Day

My 1st Mother's Day was SO special:)

Flea Market fun in the morning...
Dinner with the family...
Loads of cards & gifts, including a scratch-off lottery ticket that ended up being a $100 winner!! (Many thanks to Alisa for that one!)

Thank you so much to everyone for all of the Mom's Day love:)

Check out this cool plaque Dylan surprised me with (on behalf of Stella, of course!)

Stella bought me matching Mommy & Baby tambourines so that she & I can play music together...

...and Rob bought me my very first pair of real Oakleys!
Ooh, la la.

Check him out, by the way.
He was rockin out on Rachel's guitar for awhile.
There's no mistaking he's the Daddy of a baby girl now, is there?! :)

Speaking of Rachel...she & Stella had so much fun playing together!

How cute are they?! I mean, really:)

No comments: