Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*Stella & Evie*

Stella & I had the pleasure of meeting little Evelyn ("Evie") Anna Gibbs last week. She was born on January 2nd, making her & Stella just a little over 4 months apart. I didn't have time for a full-fledged photo shoot or anything but I wanted to snap a few of them together since it was the first time the 2 of them met. I can't wait to photograph them again...and to watch them grow up together:)

"Hey Evie...wake up. Its time for our photo shoot."

"Here I am, Stella! Wide awake!"

"Ok...go on with it. Take a close-up if you must."

"Um...this is getting kind of boring..."

"Mom...Evie's really getting tired of this. Please stop."

"Evie...don't worry. I promise; she'll be done soon."

"It'll be ok..."

"Mom...look at what you did. You've upset the baby."

"Oops! Anybody got a burp cloth?!"

1 comment:

Ursula said...

OMG!!! how funny! there she goes sticking out her tongue again!
She is to cute!
xo