Wednesday, February 18, 2009

22 weeks, 6 days:)

Life with Stella is so crazy & wonderful...

It so weird to think that she wasn't a part of our lives SUCH a short time ago.

She's getting so big so fast and changing more & more every day.

She really holds on to her toys now & loves to grab at everything...especially my hair! I think I understand now why so many new moms cut their hair short;-)

We were in PetSmart the other day & she grabbed the electronic pen right off of the credit card machine. She is too funny. Pretty much anything within her reach is fair game:)

She is also becoming REALLY interested in what we are doing whenever we're eating or drinking in front of her. She especially loves watching me drink from a water bottle. She's fascinated by the way the water swishes all around. I think I may consider starting her on rice cereal at 5 1/2 months rather than waiting until her 6-month birthday on March 11th. We are going to break out the highchair this weekend & set it up...so we'll be ready:)


...my little ham...

...in her Valentine's Day hat...

...her face in this one cracks me up!...

...xoxo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I’ve contemplated cutting my hair lots of times!

Love the dress with the striped stockings:)

Anonymous said...

Cute! That's my...eerrr ummm,,,our little gurl.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful.

Cant wait to give her hugs!!