Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Bouncing Baby Girl

Though it may have taken forever for me to first feel her move...now I feel her all the time! And let me just tell you.........it's the best:)

Last night when he got home from work, Rob got to feel her for the first time, too! She moved twice for him, in fact. It was really exciting. We had been waiting for that moment for a long time...

I notice that she moves most often when I am the most still...most always when I am laying down or sitting...and sometimes right after I've eaten something.

I'm sure she will be moving all the time soon enough...but feeling her flop around in there just every now & again is sOoOoOo special to me right now.

I will cherish these moments forever:)

3 comments:

Ursula said...

Wait until you can see her move!! seing them move and your belly changing shapes is the most unreal thing you can ever experience!!

xo
Urs,

Bee Girl said...

OMG...I truly cannot wait for that to happen for the first time!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Urs. You can actually see the little one move around, see her little feet as they hit your belly...it feels weird, but awesome at the same time!!:) You will probably be taken back by it at first, but then you know she is doing a little dance for you. ;)

love,
nad